Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Work Log: Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill) #2

I didn't get a chance to go to the Hancock Fabrics yesterday, so unfortunately I couldn't get anything accomplished.  Today however, I did have time to make the arm warmers.  I don't want to start her tassels because it's so late.

The arm warmers of course were easy, they're just two tubes, with elastic at the top.  I measured my arm where I wanted them to go and my upper arm is 9 inches around.  The final arm warmer is 10 inches around to allow the fabric to bunch up when I bend my elbow.


Tomorrow I'm going to make the tassels, and hopefully start on the belt buckle.  I don't think I'm going to make the hat from scratch.  I ordered a white hat from Amazon and I will most likely just embellish it to save time.  I have 19 days until Otakon and I haven't even started on my second cosplay.  Gotta love working under pressure, lol.

Happy Cosplaying!

No comments:

Post a Comment