Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Next up: Stocking Anarchy of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt





My next cosplay will be Stocking Anarchy.  I've been trying to decide since the day after Nekocon, but couldn't settle on anything.  I've been watching Panty and Stocking for a couple of weeks, and I am so loving Stocking.  She is a bada** with a sword, black and blue are my fave colors, and my sweet tooth is just as bad as hers.  (Yeah, I know that will be a major problem when I hit middle age, lol).

What solidified the decision for me was that yesterday, the Stocking wig on Epic Cosplay, was out of stock and when I emailed them about it, not only did I get a response today, but they're already back in stock!  So, I figured it was meant to be!

I will admit that I'm kind of hoping for a friend to cosplay Panty, because I know my BF will cosplay Garterbelt, but I don't really have any female friends who are into cosplay.  Oh, well.

Happy cosplaying!


Panty                                Stocking                               Garterbelt                                 Chuck



No comments:

Post a Comment