Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Nekocon Line-Up 2015

So I'm still not one of those hardcore cosplayers that wears two (or more) different cosplays in one day and I still can't bring myself to wear one on the Sunday of a con.  Especially not a convention like Nekocon that's in November.  I'm usually so cold while cosplaying that it's a treat to wear warm comfy clothes on that Sunday, lol.

Anyway, to get to the point, I am again only wearing two new cosplays for this convention.  My DH and a couple of our friends want to do a group cosplay and they chose The Last Airbender/ The Legend of Korra as our theme.  I'm, of course, going to be Korra, one friend will be Zuko, the other friend has decided he'll be Tenzin and my DH has decided to be a genderbent Toph. Actually, in the Ember Island Players episode of The Last Airbender, the team goes to see a play by the Ember Island Players about them, and Toph is portrayed as a man, lol.  So that's who my DH is going to cosplay.  (References pics from left to right: Korra, Zuko, Tenzin, Toph (as portrayed by a man).


So that'll be one of the days.  For the other day, I'm going to try to be Shinoa Hiragi from Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End). I just loved these uniforms and I think she's a great character. Plus now I have a reason to have another giant weapon. I say try because it's usually difficult to find time to work on cosplay once school starts, but I definitely will work my hardest.



I'm so excited for these cosplays! I better get started, lol.

Happy cosplaying!

No comments:

Post a Comment