Monday, October 29, 2012

4 days to Nekocon 2012

With only 4 days to go, I finally conquered my procrastination.  My boyfriend helped me put the straps on my Maka Albarn boots.  I did the two around the upper part, and put in the grommets, but he put on the rest of the straps and painted the soles.  They look awesome!

Thanks to a friend who just bought a club, we went to a Halloween party Friday night, which forced me to finish modifying Gogo's jacket and cut the bangs.  I've started working on her weapon and will definitely be finished in a couple of days.

Now, other than Gogo's weapon, I only have bits and pieces left.  I have to sew on the clasp for my Maka skirt, sew on the gold buttons that go on Gogo's sleeves, and then knit the trim onto Maka's sweater vest.

Since I took Thursday off from work, I should definitely be able to get everything done with time to spare.

Happy cosplaying!

No comments:

Post a Comment